To J.D. Regarding Trading Down To #6

McJet

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
Bart Scott has said repeatedly on his radio show that the Jets really like C. Warren.
Not sure if really liking him means at LT/RT.
Think it’s Fashanu at 10.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Bowers won't be the pick at 10. A TE who can not Block, had more than 1/2 his passes come behind the line of scrimmage and the rest schemed is not the pick for an all in one year window team. Hopefully JD learned from last years wasted first. This team has a glaring need at tackle and guard. The drop off from the top 2-3 o lineman and the second group is far greater than any other group in the draft. Only player who is draftable ahead of o line is Harrison Jr.
Bowers is my pick for cringy green room pics. Think the media is higher on him than most teams
It all comes down to what Rodgers says he wants. Udunze would be the best fit at WR that is a possibility. I still think it should be OL at #10 and then WR at #72. I also think we should trade down and get a second if at all possible. The last thing I want them to do is trade up and let go of #72 and next years #1. This team is definitely not a WR or a trade up away from a SB. They need way more talent.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
A trade up is 100% for Marvin Harrison and that sends a bad message IMO. That say that MHJ is the guy too put the Jets over the top. Thats why I say stay at #10 or trade back.

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
It all comes down to what Rodgers
Yes
Not what the board says
Not JD
Not the smart
Not the dumb
Pick
It’s what Aaron says
It’s his offense
They didn’t get him what he wanted in GB
So that’s how this all started .
I’m sure Woody enticed him him with his wants and needs
Nothing sexual though
I don’t think ?
Ok that’s gettin too weird

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
They may consult with Rodgers pre draft, but no way is he running the draft or calling the picks.
He got some players/Friends he wanted last year and they shit themselves. GM and Coach both have their careers on the line. They acquired 4 TEs the past 2 years. Not picking Bowers on Rodgers account.
Rodgers is not likely to play past this season,and with out a top tackle at 10, he probably won't finish the first half of this season

Retired AFA

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
I doubt that we trade down or take an Offensive linemen. I would assume JD wants one of the top 3 WR. IMHO I would prefer we take an Offensive lineman. I just don't see it happening.

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
Bart Scott has said repeatedly on his radio show that the Jets really like C. Warren.
Not sure if really liking him means at LT/RT.
Think it’s Fashanu at 10.
Fashanu would be strictly Smith insurance for this year and an excellent long term solution for the left side as Smith may be a one and done. Perhaps the better selection for this year's OL needs is Fautanu from Washington as he has excellent flexibility across the OL. As pointed out earlier, the OL on paper looks very good but there are many injury issues that may hamper the unit. He may also be a candidate for selection later (picks 11-18?) in case JD finds a willing trade-down partner.

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Differing opinions keep the earth on an axis.
Somebody chose him. 1964 Ivy League Champion contributor at Princeton.Jets Cosmo.jpeg
Good guy as well. No Curtis Martin however.
The fogies might remember.

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
Fashanu would be strictly Smith insurance for this year and an excellent long term solution for the left side as Smith may be a one and done. Perhaps the better selection for this year's OL needs is Fautanu from Washington as he has excellent flexibility across the OL. As pointed out earlier, the OL on paper looks very good but there are many injury issues that may hamper the unit. He may also be a candidate for selection later (picks 11-18?) in case JD finds a willing trade-down partner.
Fautanu projects as a guard in the NFL, and has a medical red flag with major concerns about his durability. It appears to be a long term issue that could likely cut his career short.
Major reach at 10.

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
Fautanu projects as a guard in the NFL, and has a medical red flag with major concerns about his durability. It appears to be a long term issue that could likely cut his career short.
Major reach at 10.
Wasn’t aware, what sort of issue?