Meet our newly drafted QB

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I wanted Milton...the Pat's took him.. but someone to watch and learn ...hopefully the CS sticks with wins in the playoffs for this to be worthwhile because no playoff wins... New regime comes and no ties to developmental players
Of all the later round developmental QBs, Travis was at the top of my list, Pratt second. So I'm quite happy.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
I wanted Milton...the Pat's took him.. but someone to watch and learn ...hopefully the CS sticks with wins in the playoffs for this to be worthwhile because no playoff wins... New regime comes and no ties to developmental players
Just like CH I wanted Brady years ago but the pats took nim again first/. :worried:

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Hey like all things, it's a shot. I feel better taking a chance on this Kid than I did with Zach. I saw nothing in Zach's film that warranted a pick that high.
Zach has speed, when chased however, he runs to the wrong goal line.
Zach has a good arm ..........in warmups sans defenders.

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Is Coleman still in school?
If he comes out next year, I'd draft him.
Later

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Nah they decided that when they traded for him. They just announced their decision. They basically took Zach so we could give them JFM for nothing and take JFM's salary.
It does seem as though these two deals were connected. The Broncos helped out the Jets by taking Zach, and the Jets helped out the Broncos by giving them JFM for fairly low pick value.

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
They are only paying him $2,726,637, Jets ate 5.5 million and are eating half his salary this season,
At that price, I could see the Broncos at least looking at Zach in camp. Does He make the final Roster? Maybe practice squad? Run the scout team?
Personally I feel Zach will be just a memory.